Smart Learning Programs
For Afterschool, Weekends and Summer Camps
- Our Mind practicing and learning system for children, developed by childhood experts in Germany designed to facilitate the special requirements of the children’s various Intellectual Development Stages. The program is designed to develop skills in visual discrimination, pattern awareness, sorting & classifying, sequencing, number sense, and letter recognition – all this, while your child is having fun playing.
- Reasoning and Logical Skills are an integral part of a wide range of subjects like Mathematics, Science, Design and Technology, etc. These skills are also vital in our day-to-day lives and crucial to a child’s progress in education. Our course is designed to develop the children’s Reasoning and Logical Skills.
- We also cover three subjects: English, Mathematics and Thinking skills with the combined use of colourful pictorial worksheets, the innovative answering board and exercise books, the design of them is distinctive. Having incorporated with the basic elements of the school curriculum helps arouse children’s creativity and enhance their ability to work on their own.
- Sudoku-The popular Japanese puzzle game is based on the Logical placement of numbers. Sudoku is an Excellent Brain Game. If a child plays Sudoku daily, you will soon start to see improvements in his concentration and overall brainpower.
- Brain Gym exercises improves the memory of Children
- Memorisation Techniques helps child to learn the art of remembering their regular academic subjects for a longer period.
- Vocabulary building through fun games cross words and audio visual aids.
- Our Sand Art is an excellent tool for exposing children to a wide range of Sensory experiences (e.g., hand-eye coordination), testing their Creativity & Logical Thinking, stretching their Imagination, Artistic expression, Socialization, Self-confidence, Concentration and Learning through play.
- Group Activities and Discussions to help to understand the Group Dynamics & Socialisation, to develop skills and competences at par with global levels.
- Managing Behaviour: specific tasks and assignment will be given to Child to sensitize and improve his/herbehavior and attitude.
- Motivational Videos can help to fuel the children when he is up against long hours and hard work. Sometimes a great motivational pep talk can be all the Child need to boost his confidence and move through times of fatigue, challenge or adversity.
- Our challenged Pre& Post-test analysis will demonstrate the results of the Platinum Programs.
Certified training courses for Teachers and aspiring Teachers by eminent highly experienced faculty members.
Some of the workshops, which we conduct, are:
- Teaching methodologies
- Learning Theories and Psycho education (theories- Erickson, Skinner conditioning, Freud and Carl lung etc.)
- Principles of Early childhood education
- Micro and Macro teaching
- Lesson planning
- Content development using effective teaching tools
- Smart learning teaching tools
- Class work and home work planning
- Planners (Weekly, Monthly and Annual)
- Execution and implementation of curriculum
- Time Table Management
- Class room management
- Disciplinary activities inside classroom
- Planning curricular and co-curricular activities
- Organizing and executing celebrations and events
- Controlling children in social gatherings
- Stress less education
- Effectively managing Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM)
- Good touch and bad touch
- Girl education
- Self-awareness programs
SVR Counselling Center
Groups of well-qualified, certified, experienced and trained Psychologists working in different areas are available at the center with
prior Appointment only (Contact 9908455955).
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- Parenting problems and Child behavior management such as
- Learning difficulties
- School refusal
- Behavioral issues
- Conduct problems
- Behavioral Therapy (modification and ABA)
- Sensory integration therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Early intervention
- Speech therapy
- Special education
- Psychological assessment using Psychometric tools such as
- Academic achievement
- Personality functioning
- Intellectual and cognitive abilities
- Executive functioning learning and memory
- Depression and mood disorders
- Marital and relationship problems
- Anxiety and Panic disorders
- Chronic pain, Headache and Stress management
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Substance/Material abuse ( Alcohol, Smoking and Drugs)
- Psychogenic Sexual dysfunction
- Professional Assistance
- Clinical psychologist
- Rehabilitation psychologist
- Animal assisted therapy
- Early intervention
- Occupational therapist
- Sensory integration
- Speech therapy
- Special educator